Questions are just thoughts and thoughts have the power to create or destroy.
That which you think about the most, you experience. Correspondingly, that which you question the most, you also experience.
A simple example would be the question, how can I make $100/day consistently?
This takes just as much effort to question, how can I make $100/day consistently with little effort?
Although the effort is the same in asking either, the answers that the questions yield can seem quite different.
Yet, the answer always lies in the question because the question sets the blueprint for the type of answer you want to receive.
This is why it’s so important to ask yourself the questions that you really want answers to.
I’ve included some questions below that I know will help you achieve and maintain peace and happiness no matter the perceived outside circumstance.
But don’t limit yourself to just these questions. Make your own and share them below in the comments so that we all may benefit.
The Most Enlightened Questions You Can Ask Yourself
Depending on your situation, some questions may resonate more than others.
- Am I choosing happiness right now?
- What’s the ONE Thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary? (from the book The ONE Thing)
- What am I grateful for?
- Am I my body, my mind, or something else?
- What am I holding onto that is more trouble than it’s worth?
- Is there another way to look at this seemingly troubling situation?
- Why does feeling happy feel so good?
- What do I hope to gain by staying mad at a person?
- Does the answer I’m seeking matter?
- What is my next question going to be? (I was reminded of this question by Reiki Master
Charlotte Jackson. Asking yourself this question and searching for the answer is meditating.)