When you hear someone say, “Let go of the past” or “let the past be the past”, it’s not as easy to listen. They don’t get it. They don’t understand the past and what you went through.
Besides, you wouldn’t be who you are today without that past, or would you?
The truth is, learning to let go of the past is both the easiest and hardest thing you will ever do.
Whether you are:
- letting go of hurt or past hurts
- letting go of past relationships
- letting go of past mistakes
- letting go of regret
- letting go of pain
I have a song that will heal you. Yes, this is a bold claim but after listening to this Rap version, you will either be healed instantly or you will know exactly what’s in the way of your healing.
“Let Go” by JClay
I know, right.
Before you listen again, listen with the lyrics below.
It’s an entirely new experience.
Let go of the Past with Lyrics
To Sum It All Up
- You were created from love, with love, for love
- If you can pick up something, you can let it go
- What happened to you does not define you
- Letting go does not mean giving up
- You are not your pain
About the Artist
JClay is a spiritual/conscious rap artist. He uses the art form to inspire, encourage, motivate, and heal the listener.